EXPLORE OUR BEAUTIFUL ISLAND
Besides surfing and relaxing at our pool, there are tons of things to do and places to see that will make your Bali holiday a special experience!
If you're much of an explorer like us, we would like to show you more of this beautiful island and its culture. You can easily add trips and extras to your booking at Pelan Pelan. See below what you can do and see with us!
- BIKING TOUR UBUD Experience the beauty of Bali by bike! You’ll ride through rice fields, plantations full of Balinese staples and crops, such as cocoas, coffee, vanilla as well as tropical fruits and vegetables. Biking is one of the best ways to plunge into the Balinese nature and culture. You’ll pass villages without any tourists and happy kids. Breakfast and Balinese lunch are included.
- JEWELRY MAKING WORKSHOP Even though this feels more like a touristy thing to do - the industry of silver jewelry has its roots in the lively Balinese culture. If you've always dreamed of making your own necklace or bracelet, you'll have the opportunity to do so with Pelan Pelan.
- TANAH LOT TEMPLE Tanah Lot means “land in the sea” in Bahasa, which is the Balinese language. We’re going with you for a trip to discover its beauty and watch the beautiful sunset! Tanah Lot temple is just a 10 minutes drive from the Retreat.
- TREKKING MOUNT BATUR Depart Pelan Pelan at 2 AM for an early start to climb up Mount Batur and catch the beautiful sunrise!
- NUSA LEMBONGAN One day trip by boat to the beautiful Lembongan islands. Explore its underwater life (snorkeling or diving), go for a row in a traditional canoe or show off the surf skills you've learned at Pelan Pelan!
- BUKIT AREA - BALI SOUTH PENINSULA Visit the famous Uluwatu beach and Padang Padang, known for its great waves and surf spots. See the Uluwatu temple from above the cliff.